Sync 1.1.18 desktop apps available
We’ve just released version 1.1.18 of the Sync desktop app, for both Windows and Mac OS X.
If you’re already running Sync, click the Sync icon in your menu bar or system tray and an upgrade option should be visible. Otherwise, you can upgrade by downloading and installing the app directly.
Need help? Step-by-step instructions here, or contact us.
- FIXED: Unicode issues on Windows causing installer to fail
- FIXED: Installer issues when computer has multiple users
- FIXED: Finder integration (overlays) on macOS High Sierra
- FIXED: Improved recovery from missing Sync folder
- FIXED: Misc. autostart and auto upgrade issues
New user? Click here
to create a new account.