Some Firewall and Anti-Virus programs, such as the Windows Firewall and Windows Defender may block Sync from working properly. Here is how to add Sync as an exception.
1. Click on the Start menu and Select Control Panel
2. Select Windows Firewall
3. Select Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall on the top left panel
4. Select Change settings and then select Allow another program
5. Select Sync and click Add
6. Click OK at the bottom to exit.
1. Click on the Start menu and enter “Defender” into the search bar
2. Within Windows Defender click “Tools”
3. Within the tools menu click “Options”
4.Within the Options menu select “Excluded files and folders” and click “Add…”
5. Add the following folders:
Can’t find the AppData folder? Click here.
6. Click “Save”
Sync will then be added as an exclusion.