Sync 1.1.15 desktop apps available
We’ve just released version 1.1.15 of the Sync desktop app, for both Windows and Mac OS X.
If you’re already running Sync, click the Sync icon in your menu bar or system tray and an upgrade option should be visible. Otherwise, you can upgrade by downloading and installing the app directly.
Need help? Step-by-step instructions here, or contact us.
- FIXED: OS X networking issues during install
- FIXED: Resumable download of large files now working (40 GB+)
- FIXED: Numerous reported bugs
- IMPROVED: Stability on OS X and Windows
- IMPROVED: Faster renaming of large, nested folders
- NEW: Auto-update. This version of the desktop app will auto-update, when new updates are available. Auto-update can be enabled or disabled via desktop app settings.
New user? Click here
to create a new account.