Did you know Dropbox employees have access to your files stored on their servers?
Sync is a secure Dropbox alternative with end-to-end encryption built-in. This ensures that only you can access your data in the cloud. We can’t read your files and no one else can either. In contrast, Dropbox keeps a copy of your encryption keys, which they use to access, scan, and share your files with third parties. This is all part of the Dropbox terms of service you must agree to, in order to use their service. Hard to believe? Read their terms of service!
How Sync protects your privacy
- 100% private cloud with end-to-end encryption (only you have access to your data)
- Your personal data belongs to you (we don't track you)
- Global data privacy compliance (USA-HIPAA, EU, UK, CAN-PIPEDA)
- 100% Canadian, data resides in Canada
Who uses Sync?
For far too long, and without knowing it, people have traded away their complete security and privacy when storing their content in the cloud. Sync believes that your privacy is a fundamental human right, and has built a secure cloud storage platform based on keeping your data safe.
Today, over 400,000 businesses and individuals worldwide use Sync to keep their data safe, secure and private in the cloud. Sync is popular with educators, healthcare practitioners, law firms, creative agencies, government, the finance industry, and virtually anybody storing or sharing confidential documents or sensitive information in the cloud.
File sync and sharing you expect
Just like Dropbox, Sync makes it easy to share and access your files from any computer, phone, or tablet. With support for Mac, Windows, Android and iOS it’s easy to get up and running.
- Sync folder (just like the Dropbox folder)
- Access your files from any computer or device
- Desktop apps for Windows & Mac
- Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Web browser access
- Offline access
- Secure file sharing
- Secure shared folder collaboration
- Selective sync
- 5 GB storage always free
Learn more about our plans and pricing
Create a free account right now