Sync 1.1.8 desktop apps available
We’ve just released version 1.1.8 of the Sync desktop app, for both Windows and Mac OS X.
If you’re already running Sync, click the Sync icon in your menu bar or system tray and the upgrade option should be visible. Otherwise, you can upgrade by downloading and installing the app directly.
- NEW: Right click “Copy to Vault” desktop integration for files and folders outside the Sync folder
- FIXED: Selective sync better handles sub directories
- FIXED: Improved selective sync handling when re-adding a previously disabled folder
- FIXED: Selective sync folder listing always accurate
- FIXED: Multiple issues that may cause files to get stuck during download
- FIXED: CPU load spikes when browsing folders with thousands of files (desktop)
- FIXED: Improved unicode password handling during device attach
- FIXED: Improved username case handling during device attach
- FIXED: Various proxy enhancements
- FIXED: Faster scanning interval on symbolic links
- FIXED: Improved case handling when renaming folders
- FIXED: Desktop notifications support unicode characters
- FIXED: Improved logging of errors
- FIXED: Various under-the-hood performance optimizations
New user? Click here
to create a new account.