How do I use GoodReader on iOS with Sync?
GoodReader is a third-party iOS application that you can use to view documents stored in your Sync account, as well as edit, annotate and sign PDF documents and save them back to your Sync account.
In this article:
Open a document stored in Sync, using GoodReader
- Open the GoodReader app.
- Tap Manage Files at the bottom left of the screen.
- Tap IMPORT FROM ICLOUD DRIVE.
- Tap Open from iCloud Drive (no copying).
- Tap Locations at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap Sync – Secure Storage from the Locations list.
- Browse through your Sync account and tap a document or PDF to open.
- The document will open within the GoodReader app.
Save a document from GoodReader, back to Sync
- Open a document or PDF in the GoodReader app.
- Swipe the menu bar at the bottom of the screen all the way to the left.
- Tap the Share icon ().
- Tap Open In.
- Tap Send As Is.
- Tap Save to Sync.
- Browse to the folder where you would like to save the document.
- Tap Add