Sync and macOS Catalina (10.15)
If you have upgraded to macOS Catalina and have Sync installed, you’ll need to upgrade the Sync desktop app to the latest version, to ensure Sync works properly.
In this article:
Upgrade the Sync desktop app to the latest version (2.0.9):
- Download the latest version of the Sync desktop app here
- Open the Sync.dmg disk image and double click the Sync.app installer.
- You will be prompted to allow Sync to install software on your computer. Click Open to continue.
- The installer will uninstall the existing Sync app on your computer, and then install the latest version, preserving your account settings and Sync folder. Click OK to continue.
- Click Next to re-use existing account, and click Finish to exist the installer.
Your Sync app is now updated!