Installing the Sync desktop application (client) is recommended to sync your data across devices.
1. Download and save the installer from our website: http://www.sync.com/install/ by clicking download now.
2. When the download is complete click Downloads in your Dock and select Sync.dmg. A new window will open up prompting to double click the Sync icon to install.
3. OSX may display a security prompt, click ‘Open’. Then click ‘OK’ to install Sync.
4. Sync will then prompt you to either create a new account, or to sign in with an existing one.
5. Login to Sync with your username and password.
6. Choose where you want to install the Sync folder by clicking the ‘Browse’ button. We recommend installing on your desktop for ease of use.
7. After contacting our servers Sync will inform you that it is installed.
8. At this point the icon should appear in the Menu Bar.